Cameron Watt, Where The Heck Have You Been!?

"I'm so happy and grateful now that I'm the artist of my own reality. Every Choice, Feeling and Action contribute to my beautiful life!"

WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU? 🤔
Momentum is a powerful force. Momentum with your purpose and priorities will gain incredible traction in achieving more success. I had momentum. I was rolling like a freight train! I committed to myself, my family, the man I am becoming, my work responsibilities, my business interests, and my studies with personal development. My actions were consistent and I achieved results that were in harmony with who I was. Then... ROADBLOCK. These setbacks happen, and it's what I've learned that are the golden nuggets. It was mine to overcome.

September was looking like another fantastic month, in what has already been an amazing year. I was learning more skills as a business owner. Practical and applicable skills like advertising and promotion. I hired a third party advertising service because my intentions were to streamline my time and track relevant data that I could leverage to narrow my target audience. I was greedy and impatient. I wanted it to happen so quickly that I may have skipped over some important details? I wasn't thorough through the setup process and so errors resulted, expensive errors. I say expensive because I want you to know that I hadn't yet developed a strong mindset around money. As a side note, money is an important tool that serves to better my life, the people connected in my life, and to extend the good that I will accomplish. Money is a servant, I am its master. I picked up that line from the book "You Were Born Rich." by Bob Proctor.

Where was I... ahhh the errors I made because of my impatience. I lost value in the money I invested and didn't capitalize on the data I was looking for right away. I figured I lost about two weeks of data collection and market campaign optimization. Circumstance controlled my emotions and so I became upset, grew with frustration, and even expressed "clenching fists" of anger. Oh young grasshopper how much I have yet to learn. These emotions created unnecessary stress in my body. Stress creates dis-ease, which leads to disintegration. Basically all the things no one wants!

Quick history; Late 2010 I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. Google Crohn's for the Coles notes. From 2010 to 2017 I received medical treatment. An infusion to be exact. I would spend three hours at a clinic hooked up to an IV. I did this every second month. The last two years, up until now, I have been medication free which was always my goal.

Back to the dis-ease. My self induced stress caused my Crohn's to flare up. I am fortunate to be less stubborn and more aware in my symptoms. I was proactive in communicating with my specialist right away so that we could begin the process of diagnosis and treatment. A good friend of mine said he was surprised that the entire process from when I contacted my specialist, to getting diagnosed, to receiving treatment and begin healing was three months. I hadn't considered this perspective. I was more focused on making improvements, minimizing setbacks, tracking trigger foods and managing things in my control.

The first six weeks I made great strides in how I felt. I was keeping a diary of trigger foods to avoid and starting a ritual of gulping back 14 ounces of pure celery juice. Believe me, it tastes much worse than it sounds. Now I cook with celery when making flavour bases, stocks, and soups. However the raw extract of this fibrous vegetable is difficult to drink. Even after a few weeks it didn't get any easier. I didn't enjoy the earthy, salty taste, but surprisingly I was feeling better, placebo effect? Who knows, but I had motivation.

October looked promising. My health was trending upward and our fridge was beginning to look like a celery suppliers local stockpile. Then... ROADBLOCK. Our landlord of six years made the decision to sell, and I'm extremely happy and supportive for her! Shelley and I had always considered moving, so this was the "push" we needed to get on with it. Proactivity runs in our blood and we started boxing up stuff, purging useless things and living with the limited and basic luxuries we often take for granted. Our kitchen looked like a chaotic storage warehouse for cardboard and wrapping. Disarray was everywhere, and we continued to pack away things and pile up the boxes. The unkept chaos triggered my emotions. Again I made the mistake to let the circumstance control how I felt.

My dis-ease got worse. I lost weight, strength, motivation, appetite, energy, positivity and patience. As I got weaker, I became depressed. I was no longer able to do daily or routine tasks. I no longer contributed around the house and I failed as a responsible and supportive partner for Shelley. I was on auto pilot, just getting through the work day at UBC, stomaching anything that seemed appealing and sulking in my own victim mentality. In three months I lost 20 pounds. The depression was real, but was from my own creation, so no sympathy please ;).

I am currently on medication again and on track with my healing process. It's the best decision now and I am incredibly grateful for my medical team who works hard to support the entire process for my best health. In the very near future, I will be in remission without the medication again. I will maintain my health at it's best through activity, nutrition and mindset. I have a daily affirmation that reminds me at 08:00 "I am so happy and grateful now for my incredible health that keeps me alive!"

So to the very few that missed my book reviews, (thanks for reading mom?... maybe?) I had priorities to other things and didn't want to focus on book reviews or maintaining consistency on my fanpage. The live videos will be back again, and the content will be amazing! 🔥 I am promoting positive messages for those that want more encouragement. I will continue sharing my experience as I get deeper into my coaching program. I continue to introduce and mentor anyone willing to own their own digital business and look for growth related opportunities. It's about the MSI, multiple sources of income. Leverage this idea for financial prosperity. There is all kinds of money out there to be earned, go and get it! Let's get rid of the limiting beliefs that we have to work harder and longer at one or two jobs to make anything. You're a creator, and the artist of your own reality.

THANK YOU 🙏🏽
Thank you again for reading this to the end. I hope you can find value in this post, and I hope you can relate it to any area of your life where you want more purpose, more fulfillment, more success, and more happiness. I will continue updating this blog once per month with a new book review or idea that is important to share. Thank you so much for your support and engagement. Please feel free to keep the chat rolling below ⬇️ and follow my FB fanpage for fresh content daily, simply click this link, follow along and drop a message anytime! 😉

Comments

Popular Posts