Hero (The Secret Book 4)

18280703



There is a hero within us. It's our duty to the Universe, humanity, and ourselves to unlock our hero. Many people go through the motions of life, never revealing their hero because they either didn't know how, or they didn't have a bigger purpose. Our hero is our greatest gift, and our biggest asset we can share.

This book takes us on a functional journey providing mindset strategies mapping our way to reveal our hero within. We are introduced to 12 amazing and inspirational individuals, who can all attest to having unlocked their hero. These individuals share insight through personal experience that allows different readers to connect on a personal level. This book is a fantastic resource because I can work at the shift which will push me out of my comfort zone. I'm ready to serve purpose to our world and unlock my hero.

PART ONE - THE DREAM
We all have dreams, and these dreams increase or become bigger throughout life. Some dreams don't even start because we have become influenced with limiting beliefs. Where did these limiting beliefs come from? And was it intentional? Society and culture is very good at having influence on what we should think and how we should react to conditions in the world. We can also become easily persuaded by the people closest to us and not always intentionally. I love the quote from Jim Rohn "you are the average of the five people you most often spend your time with." This quote is fitting and a perfect example of how we become like the people we are closest to.

Our job is to recognize our dream - our call to adventure. The great news is, we all have the means to go after our dream. There isn't a particular status, specific gender, ethnicity and race that provide more of an advantage. We are all capable.

When I read that the average human lives 24, 869 days, I felt an alarming perspective that I don't have a lot of time to wait and continue putting off my dreams. Every day wasted is a disservice to ourselves and the people we could impact. Putting things off more and more over time will grow stronger, which is why we have to minimize procrastination. No one else lives our life, no one else makes the decisions to chase our calling, no one else unlocks our hero because they should be busy unlocking their own.

There is abundance available for everyone. It's hard to truly understand and trust that we can achieve abundance. My limiting habits tend to focus on the "what ifs", or getting scared when success arrives. Even worse, I fear being judged and not fulfilling other peoples expectations. What should be the focus is to follow my bliss and work through the steps that will carry me to my goals. This is true fulfillment for the only person it serves - me.

I know the Universe has my back. I know it always provides the right answer at the most perfect time, but there is something holding me from fully trusting it. Follow your bliss to happiness, work with action and intent, and the chips will fall into all the right places.


PART TWO - THE HERO
The sub conscious mind is truly incredible. Whatever thought, statement, vision that you give it, the sub conscious will materialize it because it must be true. Training your sub conscious with techniques for powerful intention is critical to achieving your hero. I absolutely love the following quote and I've slightly rephrased it: "The last thought before falling asleep goes straight past the firewall and into your subconscious mind - which must accept it as true."

Dictate all your intentions, positivity, attitude, and actions from within yourself. We can't control any outside influences, so it really doesn't make sense to make decisions based on the external. For example: If someone cuts me off on the way to work - I choose me (perhaps they have some pressing emergency to get to?) If a coworker forgets to clean the equipment or put all the tools away - I choose me (perhaps it wasn't intentional and that they are unaware of the benefits this daily task provides?) Focus on what you can control and create a consistent mindset that combines positivity and optimism.

Building the heart and the mind of the hero is essential. It takes commitment, persistence and discipline to build these muscles. A hero cannot be born unless the muscles and the habits are trained so deeply that old limiting beliefs, and the negative issues we face, are handled with optimism and positive action. These new habits will have dramatic effect and carry over to the people we come into contact with. Things, that we can't often explain, will "just happen" for us as if the Universe knew exactly what we needed at that exact moment.


PART THREE - THE QUEST
You must truly believe your dream and have some fire and conviction with how you act on it and share it. There will be haters, oh there will be many haters, but this is the sign that you know you're accomplishing the right steps. Haters are just early obstacles who tries to kill dreams and railroad your fire so that you are brought back to their level.

Solutions to all challenges always show up, so be ready to recognize it. This takes practice and an open mind. Get rid of old limiting beliefs so your solutions can appear to you with more ease. Find the subtle clues and follow your intuition, which is often the right track. One piece of advice I use is to push myself again when life feels too easy, complacent, or when conditions are operating on cruise control. That's a perfect sign that you may need to continue growing. Don't get me wrong, operating on cruise control is a sign of great success, an example that your hard work has paid off. Go enjoy the fruits of your labour, celebrate these moments because they deserve to be recognized. However, be mindful when growth stops, and learn if your hero's quest needs an adjustment.

Build a thick skin for failure and rejection. Any hero wouldn't become a hero without overcoming countless failures and rejections. There is a quote I love, and I think it was Thomas Edison who was asked "How did it feel to fail so many times?" He brilliantly responded, "I didn't fail, it took that many steps to accomplish!"

The Supreme Ordeal, is the final big challenge or problem that we must face just prior to achieving our dream. Our dreams are literally on the other side of The Supreme Ordeal, however many people quit, just short of their dream, because The Supreme Ordeal was too big a challenge. I want to question this and add my own perspective. If someone had the determination and commitment to build tough skin, face harsh criticism, fail miserably multiple times, lose important people in their life, I can't imagine how massive The Supreme Ordeal must be? If someone has already gone to this level, I would assume that they have the skills and know how to fight through another challenge. The fight muscle has been perfectly conditioned for this moment! I digress...


PART FOUR - VICTORY
The biggest success is the feeling you get from helping others. A true hero shares their purpose, their message, their knowledge, and their experience. A true hero helps others with their own journey to find the hero within. Giving back everything you can is the duty and purpose for every hero. Success unshared is a failure.

The greatest accomplishment of a hero's journey is a deep and sincere compassion for other people. You'll know when this happens, because your mind unites with the Universe. All previous limiting thoughts, fears, confusion, suffering, disappears and is replaced with an intelligence that won't receive from other typical resources. It's only through your hero's journey that you attain this intelligence and become filled with peace and absolute joy! We must all find our inner hero, not for us alone, but for the purpose of helping others.


THANK YOU 🙏🏽
Thank you again for reading this to the end. I hope you can find value with my review on Hero (The Secret Book 4) and I hope you can relate it to any area of your life where you want more purpose, more fulfillment, more success, and more happiness. I will continue updating this blog once per month with a new review for a different book. Thank you so much for your support and engagement. Please feel free to keep the chat rolling below ⬇️ and follow my FB fanpage for fresh content daily, just simply click this link, follow along and drop a message anytime! 😉

Comments

Popular Posts